Name Change OF LLP
- Signed copy of Board Resolution provided by us
- Signed copy of Notice along with Explanatory Statements provided by us
- Signed copy of Special Resolution provided by us
- Signed copy of Minutes of General Meeting provided by us
- Altered MOA provided by us
- Altered AOA provided by us
- After the complete documentation and filing of forms with the requisite documents,the procedure of Name change of the Company takes 7-10days , subject to ROC processing time.
- File form INC-1 with ROC for approval of name and maximum 6 (Six) names can be suggested in one form. Form shall be filed with prescribed fees.
- Once a name for the Company is approved by Registrar, an Extra Ordinary General Meeting shall be convened as the name change requires member’s approval in General Meeting.
- Form INC-24 shall be filed with Registrar of Companies within 30 days of passing Special Resolution for the approval of name change with Central Government (Power delegated to ROC)
- Form MGT-14 shall be filed with Registrar of Companies within 30 days of passing Special Resolution to file a copy of Special Resolution.
- ROC will issue a New Certificate of Incorporation in form No. – 25. (Rule-29 of THE Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014). Name will be effective from the date of issue of Certificate.
Address Change of LLP
- Board Resolution to change registered office
- Latest Electricity Bill of proposed registered Office Address.
- Rent Agreement or NOC of proposed registered Office Address.
- The company shall furnish to the Registrar verification of its registered office within a period of thirty days of its incorporation in such manner as may be prescribed.
- Board shall convene a Board Meeting to pass a resolution in its meeting for such change.
- At least 7 days notice shall be given to Board members before the date of meeting.
- Board meeting shall be conducted and resolution for change in registered office within local limits of City Town or Village shall be passed.
- Form INC-22 shall be filed with Registrar of Companies within 30 days of passing board resolution.
- The registration of change of the address becomes effective from the time of approval of INC-22, Company Master Data is updated simultaneously
Partners Data Change
- DIN of Appointee Director (if not available same can be made available at Rs 2000 extra for DIN and DSC)
- Digital Signature of Director Approving Appointment or Resignation
- Signed DIR-2 (Provided by us)
- Appointment Letter of Director
- Rs. 100000 for becoming a Director (to be refunded to director after he is regularized)
- MBP-1 as declaration for Interest in other Entities (provided by us)
- Notice for Appointment
- Copy of PAN and Address Proof to be submitted to board
- A company has to provide relevant documents
- Preparation of documents
- DIN is mandatory before a person is appointed as Director
- DSC will be applied for applying DIN
- Form DIR-12 is filed along with documents
- Once DIR-12 is Approved, Master data will be updated and directors will be displayed on mca portal
- Board Meeting for Increase in Authorized Share Capital
- Board Resolution for Increase in Authorized Share Capital
- Notice of EGM for Increase in Authorized Share Capital
- Certified True copy of Ordinary Resolution
- Altered Memorandum of Association
- Calling of Board Meeting Issue notice in accordance with the provisions of section 173(3) of the Companies Act, 2013, for convening a meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Resolution to get in-principal approval of Directors for Increase in authorised share Capital.
- Holding Extra-ordinary General meeting (EGM) to get approval of shareholders, by way of Ordinary Resolution, for amendment in authorized share Capital clause of Memorandum of Association.
- Pass the necessary Ordinary Resolution under section 61(1)(a) of the Companies Act, 2013, for increase in authorize share capital of the Company.
- File form SH-7 within 30 days of passing of Ordinary Resolution with the concerned Registrar of Companies, with prescribed fees and along with following attachments as desired by section 64
- After Approval of Form by ROC, Authorized capital will be Increased
Change in objects of LLP
- Board Meeting for change in MOA
- Notice of EGM
- Certified True copy of Special Resolution
- Altered Memorandum of Association
- Calling of Board Meeting: Issue notice in accordance with the provisions of section 173(3) of the Companies Act, 2013, for convening a meeting of the Board of Directors. To Get in-principal approval of Directors for change in object clause of Memorandum.
- Get in-principal approval of Directors for change in object clause of Memorandum.
- EGM notice is issued
- Extra-ordinary General meeting (EGM) on due date and pass the necessary Special Resolution under section 13(1) of the Companies Act, 2013, for change in object clause of Memorandum.
- File form MGT.14 within 30 days of passing of Special Resolution with the concerned Registrar of Companies
- Once form is checked, it is approved by ROC