Bookkeeping is the systematic recording and organizing of financial transactions in a company.
Starting and maintaining solid, professional accounting practices is essential for the growth of a business.
Bookkeeping is the recording, on a day-to- day basis, of the financial transactions and information pertaining to a business. It ensures that records of the individual financial transactions are correct, up-to- date and comprehensive. Accuracy is therefore vital to the process.
Bookkeeping provides the information from which accounts are prepared. It is a distinct process , that occurs within the broader scope of accounting.
Each transaction, whether it is a question of purchase or sale, must be recorded.
There are usually set structures in place for bookkeeping that are called ‘quality controls’, which help ensure timely and accurate records.
- Day to day accounting
- Monthly analysis
- Proof of Constitution of Business ( VAT / Service Tax Registration Certificate)
- Balance Sheet Preparation
- Profit and loss account preparation
- Consultancy for any improvement
- Digital Signature of Authorized Signatory / Proprietor
- After your enquiry, we will get in touch with you
- Send us the scanned copy of books
- Analysis of your books
- Verification and approval by you
- Preparation of balance sheet and Profit and loss account
- Work is completed
Notice Under Any Law
A tax notice is issued by the income tax department when the Assessing Officer finds any default in the Original/Revised Income Tax Return. A tax payer can get notice from Income Tax Department for many reasons under various sections.
- Got notice from IT department.
- Errors such as incorrect PAN, TDS issues.
- High value transaction in ITR.
Project Report Preparation for Loan
A Project Report is a document which provides details on the overall picture of the proposed business. The project report gives an account of the project proposal to ascertain the prospects of the proposed plan/activity.
Project Report is a written document relating to any investment. It contains data on the basis of which the project has been appraised and found feasible. It consists of information on economic, technical, financial, managerial and production aspects. It enables the entrepreneur to know the inputs and helps him to obtain loans from banks or financial Institutions.
The project report contains detailed information about Land and buildings required, Manufacturing Capacity per annum, Manufacturing Process, Machinery & equipment along with their prices and specifications, Requirements of raw materials, Requirements of Power & Water, Manpower needs, Marketing Cost of the project, production, financial analyses and economic viability of the project.
Features of the project report:
- It is basically a business plan.
- It outlines the desired goals.
- It describes all the necessary inputs to the enterprises.
- It explains the mode of utilization of the resources.
- It details the strategies for the execution of the project.
Objectives of project report:To identify the requirement of the resources (technical, financial, commercial, managerial and operational) To find out the critical components of the project idea. To obtain the opinions of experts from various fields. To facilitates financial appraisal of the project by financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, etc.
SERVICES INCLUDE:Detailed Project Report for bank loan
- Our Expert get in touch with you for your requirement.
- Analysis of your requirement.
- Preparation of Report on the basis of documents received.
- Approval and Verification – Abstract Report sent for approval.
- Finalization of CA Certified report and sent for signature.
- Signed report will be mailed to client to their respective email id.